Sunday, October 28, 2012

ONE DAY STAMP SALE - OCT. 29

One day sale - most all Stampin' Up! stamp sets will be 15% off.  There are a few exceptions, but I have never seen this before.


For one day only, your customers will get 15 percent off almost every stamp we sell! The goal is to sell more stamps in a single day than ever before.
Here are the details: (Updated 2:35 PM (MT) 10/25/2012)
  • Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets
  • There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

  • You can email me your order anytime, call me or go directly to my website and order.  Don't miss out.

    I'll be placing my order tomorrow.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment