Sunday, May 26, 2013

END OF MONTH AND YEAR REMINDERS

 
Ladies - just want to remind you that the existing SU catalog and Spring Mini expire on May 31st.  All items on the retired lists will no longer be available.  Check out my website to review the retired list and order before May 31st.  Remember there are new incolors and new colors in the various color families.  You will want to get your favorite colors that are retiring before they are gone for good.  You can order directly online through my website or email/call me with your order.  For every $50 you order by May 31st, you will receive $5 in rubber bucks to spend at my garage sale (June 29 & 30) or on product in the new SU catalog.

Also - stop in for my New Catalog Shindig on Friday, May 31 from 7 - 9 pm or Saturday June 1 from 10 am - noon.  You will be able to pick up your NEW 2013/14 SU catalog.  Cost is $5 to reserve your seat, get your new catalog and make a card or two using some of the new products.  Place an order at this event and receive a $5 credit toward your order.  RSVP by May 29.

During the summer I will be offering 2 different classes a month.  I will offer them a couple of times so you have options to attend.  I hope this will excite you and increase attendance at my classes.  Let me know what type of classes you would like to attend and I will try to offer them. 

Have a happy Memorial Weekend and get ready for the NEW STAMPIN' UP! year!

No comments:

Post a Comment