Monday, September 2, 2013

SEPTEMBER STAMP CAMP PROJECTS

Here is a peak of the 2 projects we will be making at the September 22nd Stamp Camp.  You have until September 6th to RSVP as I have to order product.

We will be making this BOO banner which is from the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit.  The banners are 5" x 7" blank canvas which you will spritz with Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.  We will also use the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit which makes this banner and frame a snap.
You will be able to hang this banner as it uses jute twine to hold it together.

The frame uses Witches Brew DSP and items from the Halloween Banner Accy Kit.  I got carried away with the glitter and have learned a better way to do it.  Glitter is NOT my friend, but it does add so much to a project.

Both of these projects you will customize to your creative ability.  This is my version and I know you will come up with many more. 

So join me on Sunday, Sept. 22 from 3 pm - 6 pm for Stamp Camp.  RSVP by September 6.  Cost is $30 and includes all the materials shown above.


No comments:

Post a Comment