Monday, November 11, 2013

HOLIDAY STAMP CAMP - Sunday, Dec. 1

Every year I offer a Holiday Stamp Camp where you can make your own gifts for friends, family, coworkers, secret santa or whomever.  So come join us Sunday, Dec 1 from 2 pm - 5 pm to make gifts.  Everything will be priced from $5 - $20 and will include a bag, box, or wrapping of some kind.  They will be ready to give.  I'm still working on some samples and prices, but I would give me a shout if you want to attend.  Space and supplies will be limited.

Here are items I'm planning on offering.
1.  Bracelet - made from Vintage Brads
2.  Earrings (post) - made from Vintage Brads
3.  Pin or Pendant (you supply chain) - made from Frosted Finishes
4.  Candle - you will stamp on a pillar candle
5.  Wreath - made from paper
6.  Ornament - either a paper or bulb
7.  Brag Book - small scrapbook
8.  Assortment of Cards - all packaged
9.  Wine Glass Charms

I'll post the prices and samples as I'm finishing them up.  Here are some samples so far.

Last Year's Brag Book

Inside of brag book

Bracelet sample

Bracelet sample

Pin or Pendant

Earrings

Paper Ornament





Stop back for pricing and more samples.  Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot.  You can make 1 or all 9 items, or multiples of an item.  I will need your RSVP soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment